Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ok guys seeing as I posted a how to video on how to gain customers using facebook i would like to hear
    how successful or unsuccessful you have been in using my method to get work from facebook ?

Let me start .
    this week alone I have had over 40 enquiries from facebook and puck up a fair amount of work from it .
    that much that I have literally lost count .

today alone i have 4 to price up from facebook .

so how have you got on ?

Advertisement
  2. petehughesy

petehughesy Active Member

well after veiwing your video, ive been posting for the last month, the first week i picked up 6 jobs, and the last 3 weeks ive picked up another 2, which im happy with.
    im bumping my ad every day 2-3 days if i can, im trying to join more groups at the moment, im currently in about 25 groups, so dont know if i should be picking up more work really??

3. Bernie

Bernie Active Member

Where's the vid I missed it :(

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

It's video no4 in the forum competition .

Im not fishing for votes either but if it helps you out I wouldn't mind a vote from ya lol .
    Ps im not in the competition to win just taking part is what mattered im not fussed if I come last .

Advertisement