Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac kit and wireless camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

PRICE:eek:ffers around £600

DESCRIPTION:looking to sell in few weeks my Nilfisk gutter vac, 5 strong carbon fiber poles, all nozzles, hose etc, quality wireless camera better than skyvac one was told? and poles too. had just over a year not used every week perfect working order, few scratches, marks and dirty as to be expected, I paid £1000 and that was a deal given, got from Jason at gutter force..cameras alone around £350 ish looking for around £600 ono collection and cash only please, images coming soon or can email them if interested,

excellent bit of kit but too busy with windows now and prefer doing windows, cheers

PICTURES:

Hi Paul could I have some pics of the gutter cleaning equiptment please?
Sorry mate just got off hols you still wNt pics if so will take em next week and send. Send email so I can email em from my phone. Cheerz

Hi paul1

Very interested would put extra cash in to win bid if kit looks sound on pics. Been looking for ages for this kit. Message me when u back from holiday and we can sort a date and time for pick up.

Cheers Paul

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back