Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Traditional Window Cleaning in winter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not sure what to do, as i have only been going for 2 months and really can't afford to lose any customers, but then, i suppose the amount of time it rains, means if i'm not out working, i'm not earning so working in the rain may well be the way to go and if it means losing some customers then so be it, at least i will still be earning something.
That's all very well, but would you let someone wash your car if it was raining? Most customers understand the problem and are sympathetic, but if it's slashing down...........

It is acctually quite funny because its common known to get the best carwash you have to do it in a cloudy day or in rain, but when come to windows some people is complete opposite.

On the other hand, has some custys questioning a clean in bright sunlight, i then i tell them no problem because i am pro.

Where abouts in the west coast are you DavieB? I'm from Ayrshire, been pishing down here for a solid week and I'm a few days behind on some custies, but been out doing a big care home gutter job, only been going 3 months too, keep at it mate
I'm in Campbeltown in Kintyre and all it seems to do is rain here

Latest Posts

Back