Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Having fun on ladders!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The original title was Smurfs Pre Ankalad Days!

On your recommendation Smurf I have picked up a Microlite off the ebay £51 hardly used.

Already better than my other stand off as I can have the ladder fully closed without removal so thanks for putting me onto that one.

Better safe than sorry as they say :thumbsup:

Just mind it don't get nicked if you leave it on the ladders on the van overnight.

I had a lad footing my ladder a few years back when it slipped a bit and I was lucky not to fall off.

When I asked him what happened he replied " I was just checking if it would slip".

Idiot.

I always find a way up without needing footing now.

That's the problem with anyone footing a ladder as they have not got a clue what to do if it should start to slip. They can also get easaly board/distracted as well so I would not trust anyone with my life and that is why I use an ankalad now.

I dont get on with them personally. I tend to pitch over the window in aiming for and work round the ladder.

Or stamp the bottom into the lawn and pitch it at the same angle as the roof. Most custies don't mind along as I'm using the same holes every time.

Even trained firefighters can get it wrong.... Frank strikes again /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

firefighters like knocking holes in roofs too for some strange reason.

[media]

[/media]
Man down... Man down yer whatever...

Back