For Sale Facelift Phoenix dual trim brush (same as the xline)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Jake, Nov 3, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Hi guys,

Another brush for sale, will fit any Gardiner brush socket or any Phoenix/xline brush socket,

Used for a month or so, loads of life left in it, it's exactly the same as the xline brush everyone went mad over, it's just facelift brought out there's way beifre and no one tried it!

Dual trim, very good brush, I just use supreme brushes now so it's not required anymore,

2mm pencil jets you'll just need some 5mm hose and screw it straight on to your existing brush connector, (I just swapped it for a supreme brush that's why it hasn't got the t piece)

These have amazing splay and scrubbing power, but I now soley use the Gardiner supreme brush,

£15 delivered

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Here's the brush everyone bangs on about, same as the xline

I can add the brush socket for the buyer

3. sean170291

sean170291 Member