Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bloody hell I've think ive killed my fish

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

After reading pure water is great for aquariums I decided last night to spruce the fish tank up so a trip to pets at home and 50 quid later and few ornaments home I went

Hours later tank all clean and pure water in looks nice,I'm now eager to wake this morn to see my beautiful tropical crystal clear water!!!!!

I must say wow the water is crystal crystal clear but then I notice where's my fish???all laid on the bottom not moving!!!

Yikes the kids will kill me!!

Utt ohhh!

I think they can live in RO only water but not RO and DI - perhaps if it's 000 tds they can't live in it!?!

tumblr_nbz1c8Jg7q1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I'm in mourning!!

Poor kids how will I break it to them?

Maybe I should just get some fish and never tell them???/emoticons/smile.png

I've killed a few off in my time too when cleaning and changing the water in the tank we had.

It's seems warm blooded tropical fish don't like cold water much. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ye smurf that's what I think I've done? Been very cold over night and the pure was straight out my ibc think the shock killed them

Specially has my missus has the thermostat on. 28 so there used to the water boiling over!!!

Back