Faces at the window

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SolarPanelCleaning, May 21, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Doing this job today, I started wfp tops on this old vicarage and the lady of the house kept appearing at the window with a bottle of spray and a rag. Every time I start a new window she's there, buffing away. Soooo, I start doing random windows, one bedroom, ond dining room, one garage etc, move it all around. She still followed me! Took me twice as long but great fun.

Anyone else get followed round the house?

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ha that would drive me nuts! Pass the time though I suppose.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I would have smurfed a window myself just for the craic:D

wcf comp 2 smurf art.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I get followed around manly buy kids & pets. I sometimes feel like the pied piper of hamelin :rolleyes:

5. TolishAPurd

I would have just stuck my **** up against her window.....

6. TolishAPurd

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/****-window-1879177.jpg

:D

7. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Yep one of my customers followed me round all the windows with a karcher doing all the insides, it was very odd and a bit weird, big house as well so it was ages!

8. cheapncheerful

yep happens I call it shadowing...

one today I love the job but the dog ....

so I did exactly what you did spc random windows so it didnt know where I was...

its a bit annoying as you feel dead guilty like your causing it to yap but I gotta do my job..got a few houses like that...

and of course ...his lordship in his two mill house....well he came back in his toyota starlet...he d been to the local shop for his discounted bread....and the dog followed him towards the door and I shot around the back..next minute..

have you seen my dog?

oops...twice he went around the house no sign me feeling guilty for not watching it more...

and then he said Im off back to the local farm shop to see as he often goes there...

thankfully he was there....

yes this is the same lordship who told me park on the drive outside the gate...

and then come to help him get a big white van he had hired get through the gate...and he plainly was going to hit the gate pillar...

it was nicely wedged in when I arrived and told him he would have to go back...:rolleyes:

how the other half live...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I bet you where wishing the battery would run out :D

10. Alien Human

I have had a follower ......because water kept going inside the house - through gaps in the windows. I said i would stop but he was insistent that it was fine and I didn't want to offend him (if that makes any sense) so I carried on. It was quite embarrassing for both of us......definately trad next time.

Advertisement