Failte from dublin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jonathan mc grath, Jan 20, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jonathan mc grath

Hi all. Just popped in to say hello as a new member of the site. Am from Dublin and have been thinking of going out by myself and starting up a business. Had thought of going the carpet cleaning route but mad as it seems I love being out in all sorts of adverse weather conditions and have done some market research in my area and see a lot more potential for business going the water fed route. Presently working as a minibus driver and i think if i do that for another year I might just throw myself off a bridge. So i'll also be saving my own life going into business for myself.:D

Unfortunately there isn't a single system installer in Ireland and ill have to go to your fine country for purchase of the equipment :) Have looked at a few full systems including vans for sale on Ebay/gumtree etc.. and have my eye on one or two in particular.

Anyway hope to find some good advice from you fine people and maybe contribute myself in the future with my experiences setting up and building a window cleaning round. Fingers crossed.

Jonathan :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Welcome Jonathan. The world is your oyster. I love the guided bus tour of Dublin :thumbsup:

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

4. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

Hey pal. Just came back from Dublin this weekend and I think u'll clear up out there.

5. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome to the forum
    jonathan mc grath....Suddenly got an urge for a Guinness....good luck and wake the bear up as he has been hibernating for too long....:D

6. Hey. I tried reading Ulysses once, that's about as close to Dublin as I've got. Good luck!

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

:addict:Welcome fella
    You're in the right place being on here

8. TolishAPurd

All I remember of Dublin is the open top bus ride, temple bar, ,Guiness factory, doing black $hits, and watching a load of young lasses bouncing about. ....the rest is just a blur though.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I love dublin
    One side of my family is from kerry but dublin is good for nightlife

10. TolishAPurd

Its a great place, but bloody expensive. Love a nice pint of Guiness though and its true what they say, it does taste nicer there.

Advertisement