Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pesky Wasps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

What's the craic with them at the moment? They keep flying in my face and not leaving me alone even after waving my arms about and are starting to really p155 me off.

Tje flying ants have atarted here today

How do they all know to do it on the same day all over town

& ants *

* Not including this one @Ant
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

But we're not as annoying as those pesky wasps you know. And as for flying ants, flying about thinking they're better than us cos they've got wings!

Horrible little winged freaks :hey:

What's the craic with them at the moment? They keep flying in my face and not leaving me alone even after waving my arms about and are starting to really p155 me off.
Tell me about it, seems every other customers house has a wasps nest somewhere around the house, getting a high risk job this lol!! Had a load of them swarming around my brush the other day while cleaning a doomer window, think there was a nest in a roof tile, bloody things!

You guys should look into wasp nest treatment. Dead easy and its a great add on for customers!

My dad does the ones i spot.

The reason for lots of wasps is because A The weather is better and B It's coming up to their peak season.

Wasp removal looks like an easy job , had a guy do one at my place today 2 minute job spraying powder in the hole and cost me £40 [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah true was trying to think of another word for it and the only other word I could think of was exterminating wasps [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back