Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windy Vans.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

Wheatie

I have been looking through Auto Trader/Van Trader and few other site at vans lately. And finding some for a good price. Looking at the vans you guys have look awesome kitted inside and with logos and slogans on them!

The following vans i have found range between £1400 - £2000. What do you guys think?

1 - mercedes vito van

2 - vauxhall vivaro

needs something big enough to get the poles sized 32 - 40. A good size tank like 350 - 400. I dont really want to shove and squash it all in and have poles on dash board or balancing on my head lol!

Any help would be fantastic!

Cheers Belfast! I thought they maybe good vans they look like they have a good amount of space in the back!

I will have a look into transits too!

I just bought an 08 plate Fiat Scudo. It's the new shape and they look really nice. It's the same as the Citroen Dispatch and Peugeot Expert.

They're not quite as big as the Transits/Vivaros, but a lot more roomy than a transit connect or something like that. Running costs should be cheaper too (1.6d engine).

I've found it to be the perfect size for me. I have a 300l tank in, loads of gear, and it's enough room for me.

I just bought an 08 plate Fiat Scudo. It's the new shape and they look really nice. It's the same as the Citroen Dispatch and Peugeot Expert.

They're not quite as big as the Transits/Vivaros, but a lot more roomy than a transit connect or something like that. Running costs should be cheaper too (1.6d engine).

I've found it to be the perfect size for me. I have a 300l tank in, loads of gear, and it's enough room for me.
Could you fit in a 400ltr tank mate?

Back