Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Going Canvassing At 5 O Clock :)

harunh

Going to the same place as i did yesterday, picked up 5 new customers yesterday /emoticons/smile.png and still got a lot of houses to knock /emoticons/tongue.png my target is to get 7 new customers /emoticons/smile.png

it is indeed /emoticons/biggrin.png am on 170 now /emoticons/smile.png plus yesterday and today i got rid of 250 business cards for people who werent at home and people who were unsure.... so am bound to get 1 call from that 250 in the next few weeks /emoticons/tongue.png

its not only about canvassing its about getting your name out their /emoticons/smile.png which can lead to customers later on /emoticons/biggrin.png

it is indeed /emoticons/biggrin.png am on 170 now /emoticons/smile.png plus yesterday and today i got rid of 250 business cards for people who werent at home and people who were unsure.... so am bound to get 1 call from that 250 in the next few weeks /emoticons/tongue.png
its not only about canvassing its about getting your name out their /emoticons/smile.png which can lead to customers later on /emoticons/biggrin.png
Good for u mate, you Entrepunuer you!

Back