Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit short

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't mean to knock fellow cleaners but really I thought that pic just proves how not to impress ppl as first impression count don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob's reach & wash...Bob certainly lives up to the name. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Maybe should be named

"Bob can reach when stood on his tiptoes"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is if you look at the pic closely you will see that it looks like a 3 section 18' pole but for some strange reason the top section has not been extened.

Funny thing is if you look at the pic closely you will see that it looks like a 3 section 18' pole but for some strange reason the top section has not been extened.
Maybe Bob just likes to stretch himself to the limit everyday...!!!!

I don't know him but he is in my area and a friend of mine shares his stuff on Facebook. He seems to do a lot of big jobs at Heathrow so I reckon he could afford a bigger pole if he wanted!

But why then the need to advertise on fleebay like that? :rolleyes:

I don't know him but he is in my area and a friend of mine shares his stuff on Facebook. He seems to do a lot of big jobs at Heathrow so I reckon he could afford a bigger pole if he wanted!

he was rumoured to stand on a wooden box for most scenes in his films....cant find reference on wiki to it though...they just say they dug holes for the other actors....

he was a great actor especially in westerns...namely shane...

he was rumoured to stand on a wooden box for most scenes in his films....cant find reference on wiki to it though...they just say they dug holes for the other actors....
he was a great actor especially in westerns...namely shane...
Is this him cnc, was he a cowboy as well

e6unyju7.jpg

Back