Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fan or pencil for residential

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Fan or pencil for residential Iv never used fan and am thinking of trying brush with fan jets for residential is it worth it or should I stick with pencil

i used fans for 2 1/2 yrs and have now gone to pencils, only cos that's how the brush came. don't know if there's any real difference, may use a bit more water with pencils, but not sure. but fans definitely sound better!

I would recommend pencils jets for regular work.

I would say try fan jets; it’s the only way you’re going to know for sure which jets you prefer.

Richard

if you want to save water then use fans, i use to love fans, but have gone back to pencils, as they are quicker

I have used both, currently using fans and love them. Not sure if either is better than the other.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

I used fans with trolley and backpack no probs. If anything I'd have thought you'd get slightly more pressure with fans as the hole is smaller.

I much prefer fans, but it is personal preference so try both & see what u like!

Back