Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice Please !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

charlie tapper

hi guys

im setting up a system i have 1000 tank . i need to no what size di vessel to get and what psi pump please... i have some stuff already filters , ro .

and also if theirs anything else i need

cheers

You'll need the controller to go with the pump mate, you can usually get deals on pumps and controllers, I've got a shuflo 100psi pump and water genie controller. As for the RO etc I buy my water and fill me tank up so can't help on that one! Good luck mate

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
does it mater on what size ro 9 or 11?

basically i have a van system but not happy with this as it takes ages to fill up water once days work is done and this isnt good when u get back from work and have to worry about water filling tank (350ltr in van ), which takes around 3 and half hours to fill . which when its cold like now , always thinking ive got to get out do all my work so i can get bk to fill up van before temperature drops and its freezing. so this means at the mo im having to finish around 1 to 2 o clock to allow time to fill so it can be full for 6 ready for next day .. its a ballache to be honest......so with having a system that can fill up while your at work purifying the water ready to be transfered to the tank in the van is going to much quicker than waiting for the van system to purify the water.

and im buying all the system again to have at home as well as keeping all the sytem in the van.

i have a contoller and hose in van also have 3 poles... 1 gardiner slx22 plus 2 xtel poles.

You'll need the controller to go with the pump mate' date=' you can usually get deals on pumps and controllers, I've got a shuflo 100psi pump and water genie controller. As for the RO etc I buy my water and fill me tank up so can't help on that one! Good luck mate[/quote']do you get your water from all clean

basically i have a van system but not happy with this as it takes ages to fill up water once days work is done and this isnt good when u get back from work and have to worry about water filling tank (350ltr in van ), which takes around 3 and half hours to fill . which when its cold like now , always thinking ive got to get out do all my work so i can get bk to fill up van before temperature drops and its freezing. so this means at the mo im having to finish around 1 to 2 o clock to allow time to fill so it can be full for 6 ready for next day .. its a ballache to be honest......so with having a system that can fill up while your at work purifying the water ready to be transfered to the tank in the van is going to much quicker than waiting for the van system to purify the water.

and im buying all the system again to have at home as well as keeping all the sytem in the van.

i have a contoller and hose in van also have 3 poles... 1 gardiner slx22 plus 2 xtel poles.
You could do with either getting a bigger tank in ur van 650L (if it can take it) or having a 1000L Ibc tank at home filling up through the night ready for you in the morning. You will then just transfer over the water from ur ibc tank to the tank in ur van. You will have no worries then about wanting/needing water then dude.

You could do with either getting a bigger tank in ur van 650L (if it can take it) or having a 1000L Ibc tank at home filling up through the night ready for you in the morning. You will then just transfer over the water from ur ibc tank to the tank in ur van. You will have no worries then about wanting/needing water then dude.
yeah the plan is for the tank at home as cant fit in a bigger tank really cuz all system in van is connected around the 350 ltr tank

yeah the plan is for the tank at home as cant fit in a bigger tank really cuz all system in van is connected around the 350 ltr tank
Man with a plan... Just get urself a 1000L ibc tank, (u can pick one up for free if u look around) Either buy a 600gpd or a 4040 ro system... 4040 with the right booster pump will fill ur tank (1000L) in around 3-4hrs dude.

If you are polishing the water ideally buy two di's and put in line. When the first di is saturated and the PPM is above say 10/15 swap it for the other one but keep em both inline. Most cost effective way to do it.

BUY ONE OF THESE AND FILL YOUR TANK IN AROUND 1 HOUR.
HF5 Membrane Elements are one of the industries highest flowing membranes. They are the only element on the market that operates at a pressure of 80psi - meaning more energy savings. HF5 Membrane Elements are the best choice to counter negative effects of cold water temperatures on reverse osmosis production. The HF5 comes with an outer ABS hard shell providing an extra element of protection during storage, transportation and installation.

This membrane can be used with the Champ 4040 membrane housing sold by Osmotics.

Performance and Characteristics:

• Production Rates upto 394 litres per hour, 2083 UK GPD.
  • Size : 3.95" x 40"
  • Average Rejection rate : 98.0%
  • Max Temperature : 43 deg C
  • Best all round performing membrane

ive got a big ro in the van on the van system but takes ages to fill up . i think that maybe a 40/40 ro , i will try and get a pic on here soon of the van set up...

can you use the 40/40 with the 300gpd system ??

i have around 180 customers at the mo

any pics of these booster pumps please !!

these are my 2 40inch RO filters inline, boosted to 50- 75 psi (on at 50 off at 75) and I have a 900lt water tank in the van which they fill in no time.

ppm in 090, RO brings it down to 000 - 001ppm and the small 10inch pentek filter on the left is my di vessel.

If you can its better to use a static system at home, then pump onto the van.

And at 180 customers assuming all are average size. You shouldn't need booster pumps, if you do something is wrong.

at 200 customers and averaging 25 litres per customer you would need to produce about 5000 litres of water per month. That works out to be about 250 litres per day assuming you work 20 days a month.

Back