Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice Please !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This is what I have just purchased: http://www.ro-man.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=28&product_id=245 Cheap, compared to pure freedoms!

pump-200-228x228.jpg

like i said i think thats whats it on . lol !

these 40/40 ro membranes how often should they be changed ??i have had mine the same one just short of two years . it has been flushed off but should it be changed now ??

You need to know what PPM it is producing at first. Our last batch of filters have lasted twice as long, go figure :\

do you just take the reading with tds meter as water comes out of ro then ??? what reading is good and what reading will tell me time to get a new membrane??

Catch some water after the RO, then tell us the reading /emoticons/wink.png Make sure whatever you use to catch water has been washed in pure water!

the 4040 RO should last 2-3 years easy, if not longer depending on usage and if flushed properly. ur carbon and sediment filters are changed often too when needed.

Latest Posts

Back