Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john39

I was checking my settings, and didn't notice anything to do with private messeging.

is pming available on this site?

It is if you are a premium member. It is called conversations in the site rather than private messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gav im having trouble logging onto tapatalk. it gives options to logon. facebook/email/.

but its not letting me log on. and im using same passwords

Ok i think i see what is happening. When you get tapatalk it will initially ask you to log into your tapatalk account which will save all your fave forums, logins etc this includes the option to login via facebook. This is not where you use your forum login as it will obviously not work. Once loged into tapatalk you then search for the forums you want obviously window cleaning forums. You will see us pop up click an then login with your login.

I can only think this is what is happening as when you get to login to the site via tapatalk there is no facebook option. That is only at the tapatalk login part.

Hope that makes sense.

Back