FAO Alex Gardiner

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Apr 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Alex Gardiner, have you ever thought about making this product? Some conservatory roofs are higher than the bottom of the bedroom window above it. This product would be for tackling the window head on. The product would be a gooseneck that has a kink in it so that it can go over the roof and have the brush flat on the glass. I hope you understand what I mean.

Tuffers.

Advertisement
  2. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Sounds like you're describing one of their old G-Fit alloy goosnecks. Did you ever have one of those Tuffers?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

No mate. You know what I mean though I think? It would be like a gooseneck with a kink in it to straighten it out at the brush.

4. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Aye, that's what they were like. I used to use one on a Super-Lite modular pole & to be honest loved it. In fact, I found that coupled with a 45 degree brush socket to be better than a carbon neck at 90 degrees.

5. simon

simon Guru

wow that was on the first pole i ever had a 24" glassfibre job lmao. it would do that job im sure . good idea

6. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

You could probably achieve this by adding one of these Quick-LoQ Extenders - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/al...-system/quick-loq-extender-angle-adapter.html on to the end of a carbon gooseneck as shown in this video - at about 58 seconds in.

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Advertisement