fao alex gardner

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Mar 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

im ordering the clamp upgrade for my super max 47ft compact pole do i just get the (9 clamp 10 section pole option) i take it there is no difference in the compact pole to the normal 47ft pole in clamp wise??[delusional]

Advertisement
  2. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Hi Tench

Yes you would need the 9 clamp upgrade kit for the 10 section pole.

If you would like, you can send the pole back to me and I will fit the clamps for you for no extra charge. Email me on alex@agardiner.co.uk if you would be interested in this option. We would pay for collection you would pay for delivery back (about £8) :)

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thanks for the offer alex but i need the pole cant b with out it at the minit lots of high wrk on so will ave to do them my self ill get them ordered in a sec

4. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

just ordered them new super scraper for big pole an a base cap an the clamp upgrade cant wate to fit them:balloondance:

Advertisement