Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many houses a day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aqua-pure Portadown

I was just wondering how many houses on average do all you guys clean a day ??

And are you all one man bands ?

Also do any of you employ anyone to help with the workload ,if so does it cost much more in insurances etc ,etc ???

About the same as @daveyboy1 currently, but then have some days left free for one off jobs etc, would like to get my business to 20 each day over 5 days per week, thats my long term goal to get to in the next 18 months.

At present I do between 20-25 'average' 3 bed semis on a compact round per day. I could do more but I have it honed so I am never finishing any later than 2.30 of an afternoon so should I wish to fit in a conservatory roof or some gutters or a couple of beers well then I have the time.

We are all different, our areas are all different so at the end of the day how many you do in a day will be just a natural evolution of your own working environment.

Green is right about the fact we will all be different, I average about 12 a day but my round will be completly different to say, greens etc,

I tend to do bigger houses with higher prices, but some days I've got 20 odd smaller houses to do, just depends totally on your round

That's why i said between 8 and 20

I have some big houses and some days of average 3 beds

Both are nice to do depending on mood

I'm similar. Usually 20-30 properties, each 3 or 4 beds, with a mix of semi detached and detached.

Compact work is the key really. Unless you charge higher prices and do a bit of driving which works too.

1-12 (1 being a mansion) although i freak out when theres more than 10 houses and 6 hours on the days work paper lol dont like wokring too long or hard /emoticons/biggrin.png love the ones i start eaaaaarlyyy morning then i finish around noon.

Aint this job fantastic hey! So much scope to earn what you need and to be able to offer good employment if you want to. If only they all knew hey lol! Wish i started up when I was 18!!

When people say 20 plus a day houses can someone give a picture for that kind of house. Just curious as I don't even do half that yet I have targeted houses that are about 20 quid with a conny. they tend to have a driveway, more space, less snags plus your dealing with less people (and the postman and fireman aren't very good at getting the windows above the conny) Just wondering is there an ideal type of house, price of house? yeah i know 4 fifty pound houses is ideal.

I have some days where most detached houses have a conny, the typicle 4 bed detached on a estate, I charge around £15 on a 4 weekly for those, I personally would rush to get 20 of those type done in a day, 15 on my own would be nice to get them done properly. I think 20/30 of the right houses are easily done, I would say terraces with good rear yard acsess and small 2/3 bed semis with about 5 windows each.

My average house round here is 2 up 1 down with door at the front and same at back with extra patio doors and maybe a conservatory

Very easy to do 20 of them per day at a minimum of £10 per house without conservatory more with

The main hassle is access to rears by walking up a few houses to alleyways to get there

some days 20-30 somedays around 10

some areas have a big cluster and dont even need move van that much and some runs are tight together then some runs have a bitta space between them

i do mstly semi detached houses

like these

View attachment 5412

some days 20-30 somedays around 10
some areas have a big cluster and dont even need move van that much and some runs are tight together then some runs have a bitta space between them

i do mstly semi detached houses

like these
The dream houses, I'd love 500 of them every 4 weeks

Back