Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Satisfied Customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks Mark

It's a very big mistake I made so best have a look again at the front pic's then see if you can spot what I'm on about.

Didn't leave a sign out with your company details - 'Want your drive looking this good? PhoneXXXX'

Missed ad opportunity

Funny you say that as even the customer metioned that too but I've never really had the need to do so.

Mind I did say to the customer that it was a good idea so might think about getting some signs made in the near future.

Was not the answer I was looking for but thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

A clue is what should you always do when booking a job in that I forgot to do and caused me loads of grief? :Image16:

Looks like brand new!

Those companys that build them have signs out for weeks if you clean them then so should you! Can almost compete with the builders lol!

I bet alot of your driveway cleaning customers have considered getting a new driveway as were that filfy??

Correct jimbob...Was booked in on a weekday and as I say I forgot to tell the customer to inform next door to make sure the cars were out of the way.

I assumed they will be at work so would not be an issue and left it at that. Anyhow when I got there both cars were parked like that in pic 3 so thought not an issue someone must be in so if I knock they will move the cars for me. NO ANSWER! must have tried at lest 3-4 time

Was in two minds to cancel and rebook the work in but thought will start and do the back first and someone might be back by then. Nope they were still not in and customer said don't worry about there cars so I carried on.

Now that was a stupid thing to do as not only took me longer to do as being mindfull of overspray I also had grief from next door & two cars to wash :Image13:

didnt get the neighbours to move there cars?

Thanks lads for all your imput as wanted to get ppl thinking how to keep everyone happy not just the customer :Image9:

Correct jimbob...Was booked in on a weekday and as I say I forgot to tell the customer to inform next door to make sure the cars were out of the way.

I assumed they will be at work so would not be an issue and left it at that. Anyhow when I got there both cars were parked like that in pic 3 so thought not an issue someone must be in so if I knock they will move the cars for me. NO ANSWER! must have tried at lest 3-4 time

Was in two minds to cancel and rebook the work in but thought will start and do the back first and someone might be back by then. Nope they were still not in and customer said don't worry about there cars so I carried on.

Now that was a stupid thing to do as not only took me longer to do as being mindfull of overspray I also had grief from next door & two cars to wash :Image13:
Go to B&Q and get 2 tarpolin sheets for 20 quid, more than enough to cover cars ect

Back