Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hard & Soft Rubbers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Which is better to use?

Is there any (well, scientific) fact as to which is better,one better then other for certain circamstances? Does one clean better then the other, which lasts longer? or is it just personal preference?

well this topic could bring up a few smiles when they read it! well if they have a dirty mind they will lol

soft pulex for me, the main difference is preference, if you are heavy handed and put pressure on your squeegee then hard rubbers are better whereas soft rubber is better if you hold the squuegee loose and light

Was using Moerman Duraflex which is soft, changed to Unger Hard last night and realised my squeegee technique aint at all bad like I thought it was!

dirty minded person. Also that video no your site. How do I get one?
i have no idea what u mean!!!!! /emoticons/biggrin.png

i got it through yell.com. they put it together for me.

Wow, To much. Its a good video though. Im jealous, im away to see if I can find some free stuff and try make one
should be able to put one together yourself with no problem or even find a guy that could do it for you, its not really rocket science!

should be able to put one together yourself with no problem or even find a guy that could do it for you, its not really rocket science!
I hope so, Ive found a progamre what doe sit just need ot wait on Ian coming online so I can get the original picture from my site.

Rubbers lads. We're going off the topic. Unger soft for me. I find the hard is to hard and It seems to stutter across the window.
dont know what u mean! lol so when u use them hard u find it stutters across the window! :lol: bet that impresses the misses! :lol:

Latest Posts

Back