Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflets Advertising Two Businesses

WCF

Help Support WCF:

newleaf

I'm just about to start window cleaning, traditional, as an add on to my carpet cleaning and having used leaflets before to get customers I thought i would use an A6 postcard with carpet cleaning on one side and window cleaning on the other, although on the carpet cleaning side it will say New Service " WIndow Cleaning" see over for details and on Window Cleaning side "we also do carpet cleaning" see over for details.

or would i be better off doing a separate leaflet, only i hate missing an opportunity to promote both businesses at the same time.

i do something similar i have 1 side for with me window cleaning and on the other side i have a list of all the other services , gutters, patios, roofs,solar panels, painting etc and it works a treat for me, i have picked up a good amount of gutter work and roofs etc this way so id deffo go for it. its going to be a lot cheaper this way aswell which is also a bonus

Cheers Midland

I'm not too far away from you actually, but far enough, i'm based near Banbury, although i will be targeting north Oxfordshire Although occasionally get out as far as Coventry on the odd carpet cleaning job, did one last week in Radford.

I have windows one side and domestic cleaning on the other, 350gsm, so real good quality. Not something easy to screw up and throw away.

Rubbish, haha, I posted out 4000 and have had 2/3 calls,jobs from it. But my main objective was to get my website which is quite new out there, plus sometimes people keep hold of the leaflets and call u a later time.

Latest Posts

Back