FAO Mr G

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Jan 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Alex Gardiner, I need to buy the nut and bolt that goes through the swivel to attach it to the Quick-LoQ. I can't see them on your sight. Do you sell them?

If I were to buy this QuicK-LoQ™ Swivel Gooseneck - Top Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems and this Angle Adapter Swivel Gooseneck - Long Swivel Arm Part - Gooseneck Parts - Goosenecks & Pole Fittings - Water-Fed Poles - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems, how would I connect them? I've already got both parts in the link, but I want to create another swivel from old resi necks.

Advertisement
  2. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Hi Tuffers

We do not have them listed on the website as we have never needed to sell them separately.

However I can dig one out for you and get it sent to you.

Cold you drop me an email on alex@agardiner.co.uk to remind me to do this in the morning :)

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Cheers Alex :thumbsup:. Might it be worth adding them to your site as you already sell screws and other nick nacks.

4. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

Could well be :)

Advertisement