Fao.. tolishapurd

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by C-THROUGH, Aug 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. C-THROUGH

C-THROUGH Active Member

Why reply with "seriously!! Get a grip.
    ???????
    I made it clear that I was not trying to be"Rude, argumentative or controversial".
    I just asked a question!!
    This is a forum isn't it?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

chill out mate :rolleyes: dont take it to hart ive pasted stuff an had 1 reply its no biggy :)

4. cheapncheerful

tell us which post tenchy and i will reply....:D 49 to go..come on tenchy keep posting anything...:whistle:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I must admit that did sound rude TolishAPurd

6. cheapncheerful

tolish is just working on his answer...some people actually believe this forum is real...:rofl:

7. TolishAPurd

Sorry smurf its about to get ruder. I'm not one for pussyfooting about, especially in the company of men. :)

Cthrough, you post one thread and you don't get the amount of replies you were after, so you start another 2 threads b****ing and whining? Really?

Did it even occur to you that maybe 40 of those views were from randoms on the net- not even members, and another 5 were maybe tradders just in the wrong section. All you had to do on that first post was give it a little bump and maybe someone else would have chimed in, then again, maybe they wouldn't have if they had nothing to add to the subject in question. That's forums, deal with it. Are you really this sensitive in real life? I hope not.

If you're after some sort of apology, then I'm afraid I'm the wrong bloke to ask as I have little time for whiney people. This is a friendly forum and I try and follow suit, but you've come here with some sense of entitlement that wouldn't get you far in real life, and unfortunately it doesn't bode well with me either. Now go start another thread whinging about me, or instead just man up, and we can all forget about this and enjoy the forum.

8. cheapncheerful

are you sure you dont want to run for pm tolish? great reply..:D

cant stop laughing..

well he has lots of views on this post so maybe he will come back...

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

oushhhhh the heats on ding ding round 3 or is that round 2 or 4 cant rember im o n the wine:confused:

10. cheapncheerful

i know but just look at the birds carrying the round number and that will wake anyone up....:rofl:

keep posting tenchy..er..you off fishing tomoz....

Advertisement