FAO UKIP Voters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, May 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You gotta laff :rofl:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

A prize one at that!

3. TolishAPurd

LMAO. :laugh:

hmm, we need to balance this out a little.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cheapncheerful

sorry my vote went in the post a long time ago ....and i havent changed my mind.....and also have never voted in the euro elections before...:D i am voting for putin

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

6. cheapncheerful

yeh not to get bogged down in either is probably the best thing..

..but....give the guy a chance before you knock him....remember the others have had thier chance and failed...the current lot promised to get immigration down to 100000 and now say they cant do it ...not saying anything except there are far, far, far, too many cars on the roads everywhere i turn...too many grrrrrrr and half of them are too bloody dozy to be on the road...,:rolleyes:

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

#7 mrtaytay, May 15, 2014
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
    The problem is cnc.....people complain about being part of europe and say they want a vote as to whether we stay in or out .......but are they in possession of the real facts or any facts. Could we ever have a fact based debate without resorting to scaremongering and distorting stories and appealing to peoples prejudices.

Also, its always the politicians that tell us what joe public wants and desires....its just their way of managing and conditioning us.

8. cheapncheerful

#8 cheapncheerful, May 15, 2014
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
    to be honest this post was correct there all tw...ats...but someones gotta do it ...there was a great film tv series years ago called the gravy train i think, all about the fiddling that goes on ...the best bit was the train of plums going from spain.....every country got a bit of money...and by the time they arrived they were rotten...and they still got money for rotten plums..suppose...if we were in thier shoes....would we all be the same...:) hey i want a duck pond house...

to be honest ...i kinda wanna be in europe as it is gonna be as big as the other super powers but i dont necessarily want the europe we have at the moment..after all the great man winston said we should all get together just after the war...

at the end of the day ....we a small island and we full....and i see no reason at all why we need anyone else....make some of the lazy bar stewards over here already do some bloomin work...

9. TolishAPurd

mrtaytay, In my opinion there are too many facts and figures, the real test is just to look around to see whats going on. Career politicians want to stay in the euro, because the euro parliment is the next big career stepping stone for them. Immigration doesnt affect them because the migrants don't live in the nice areas they live in. Migrants don't compete with thier jobs and bring thier pay down through undercutting. And if anything, they get the huge benefit of cheap labour from foreign nannys and gardeners (Cameron for example has one).

10. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I take your point tolish....but there so many aspects to being part of europe. What I am saying is that we should be in possession of all the facts......not many of us can pull off a long list of benefits and negatives from being in europe. We tend to get mainly negative stories in the media which helps to wind people up. I have a gut feeling that we are better remaining in europe and dont desire a vote at all. Its not a time to isolate ourselves and I fear what would happen to jobs and the economy.....although it goes way beyond that. Whether we are in europe or not, politicians will always be corrupt.....that is something that should definitely be addressed.

Advertisement