FAQ for the newbies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Mar 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ok so with this post i want to create an FAQ which we can refer to for new window cleaners. So what i would like is for you lovely members to post what you think should be on the FAQ for new members.

Post your reply like this.

Q. What is a TDS meter?
    A. A TDS Meter indicates the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solids in it. Since dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals increase the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution and estimates the TDS from that. For window cleaning this indicates the purity of your water.

What i will then do is
    gradually add your replies to our FAQ page to hopefully create a very helpful page to answer those newbie questions.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Are you a window cleaner?
    Answer Yes or No?

Correct answer is no I'm a salesperson as I need to sell myself to build a successful small business.
    The manual labour in actually doing the job comes second in my book anyway.

3. cheapncheerful

oh i likes you gav......thats a very good q and a..now if you can just explain what a full pure water set up does....well it kinda looks really complicated when you look at a leather and scrim......

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Trad or wfp

Both

Advertisement