Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning inside

Aide

Hi All,

When asked to clean the inside of windows, do you guys use the traditionall method or just clean as you would the inside of your own house ? I think I'll get the Mrs to do this /emoticons/wink.png

Also how much do you charge compared to the outside ?

Cheers, stay warm :confused:

great post aide....hmmmm like your style ...get the missus to do it....i used to do loads....and only charge a pound or so extra...nowadays...i avoid and charge more...as...its a pain in the butt..............hmmmm how much extra....hmmm...well if they are regular insides and nowt on the sills ...twice a year is regular enough...not so much extra......as i know the custys...but for a new one....i dont know...hopefully others will but defo extra for insides are greasy and awkward.

and...i have to take my shoes off.....

Trad method. But keep the mop damp not sopping wet ... Use new rubbers aswell if you can ,, I charge the same as outside , I ve got loyal custies so it's a little back to them .. As long as the cills are cleared

yeh but as i explain to them....insides be greasy ....greasy needs chems...needs more money..../emoticons/biggrin.png..soz i done my share they pay more or i dont do...havent they heard of the karcher window vac...

I hate trying to work around window handles on top windows, I dont do many, but I would charge an extra half of the cost of the clean or about that, just for the extra hassle. The round I bought over the windy cleaner charged double, as didnt like doing insides.

1.5 times as outsides but try & avoid. Pretty much all my internal work is pubs / commercial offices!

One of my customers who had a beautiful glass roofed conny asked me last week to do the whole lot in & out inc. roof!! I charged her £75 & she didn't bat an eyelid :thumbsup:

my worst nightmare to do a glass conny roof in and out...well done matty h....i trust it wasnt on a sunny day..

one of the things about doing an in out job is....no excuses for any marks....not that i ever leave any outside of course...but ...cleaning glass can be bloomin hard at times.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i er ....dont want the one to clean inside i did yesterday there were some pretty impressive greasy hand prints....yuk

I could be considered quite cheap, but I charge the same as the outside for my regulars. but the outsides are priced well so I do ok out of it, and its one less drive.

I normally say if I get asked "don't you have a karcher window vac then" /emoticons/biggrin.png

My missus likes it and it saves me the hassle of having to do my inside windows too so it cant be a bad thing surely?/emoticons/biggrin.png

My missus likes it and it saves me the hassle of having to do my inside windows too so it cant be a bad thing surely?/emoticons/biggrin.png
I didn't say they were bad, I just said they suck....as in suck the water up. /emoticons/smile.png

I had an equiry come through today that I blew away as they wanted the insides doing aswell.

**** that for a game of soliders as I can't be arsed will all that inside trad **** now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back