Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

black jets problem bad flow!!

CustomMadeUK

hi all i have been using the black jets for a while now and i always seem to get 1 jet not jetting out!! what speed do you have the pump on to make these most effective? 

Don't know about the black ones, but I recently switched from pencil to gardiners red, and they need full power to do anything but dribble. And one of the jets does have less pressure than the others. Am thinking the pump might not be up for the task of 100m reel + 20m pole hose.

You could check for debris in the opening, or try attaching the pole before the reel to check if it's a pressure issue.

I experienced this for the first time with the black jets. The were blocking almost daily.

It turned out to be the odd bead of resin geting thorough my DI that was blocking mine. I use a trolley and wasn't using a strainer. So that was the fix for me. Adding a strainer to the barrel hose. I use the pure freedom one. It hasn't happened since I fitted it.

I use the black jets, never have a problem getting full flow from each jet, flow varies between 30-40 depending if I’m using them on a rinse bar or not, I use lower flow with the rinse bar as I don’t find I need as much pressure. 

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock