fascia gutter soffit cleaning

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by rshandyman, Apr 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Good find laddergarder as I'm looking to get an electric chepo backpack sprayer local to me for spraying block paving sealer :thumbsup:

4. cheapncheerful

#4 cheapncheerful, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    laddergarder you crashed the site....:rofl:all better now....looks good ta...

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I did notice that too :D

6. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

CAN I connect 30ft phoenix to the mains hose.I am not familliar with water fed poles...

7. laddergarder

You can connect it to the hose that comes out that backpack with a few connectors you can pickup for a few quid if that's what you mean.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

All depends what connector is fitted on the end of the pole hose. If it’s a male hozelock type connector then will fit a standard type garden half inch hose to connect to an outside tap. If not then you will need a conversion kit that the likes of Alex Gardiner sells.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Myself I prefer to use chepo standard nylon male hozelock connectors on my pole hoses as I do alot of exterior house cleaning using (hot) tap water instead of wasting pure. Not only that I find the water pressure/flow rate from using an outside tap using a wfp makes it quicker to wash & rinse down. I would then finish off the exterior with a free window clean either by trad and/or wfp.

If customers don't have an outside tap I use (hot) pure water instead as my wfp minibore hose reels are fitted with standard female hozelock connectors. Like I mentioned before if you prefer to use other type quick connectors which there are many types you can get then you will need some bits to convert the pole hose connector to fit an garden hose reel. Which then can be put on and taken off when required.

10. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

I meant to connect that pole to the garden tap/hose.Smurf.what connectors do You use to connect to the customers hot water tap?Why not Use pressure washer with extendable pole to the gutters,soffita and fascia?

Advertisement