Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Council Contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Lad who I have out working with me his step dad is high up and is involved with part for cleaning etc. so I told his step son last night the contract is coming up for tender for the council and said If I was interested he could arrange it so I can put in tender. I'm not clued up on risk assessment or anything like that and I'm wondering if I would be able to price it all up or make a fool of myself trying to price it..... The contract is worth serious money so pulling my hair out wondering how I could do it

I know what thy payed last year so do i just go in around tht price or under as obviously prices should go up with inflation

I know what thy payed last year so do i just go in around tht price or under as obviously prices should go up with inflation
its a had one, if you got in too cheap they wont give it, if you go in to high they wont give it!

to start with, forget the amont they paid last year. go round look and quote what you think, then compare it with the last year amount!

How long are the contracts usually for rc i forgot to ask i was distracted by the pound signs in my eyes n the sound of ca ching ringing in my ears

Back