Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fecking typical !

All Round Cleaning

Iapplied for a job with jaguar land rover in january went for tests etc passed those , then got called in for an interview passed that .

now in march had a phone call saying oh you have passed all the stages for selection etc etc you have a position but we are waiting for a start date from production .

jeeeez just as I have decided to start window cleaning for a living ffs

but I not got the funds to start up .

bleeding typical eh .

P

Paul

Do that for a while pal it's a very good offer to pass up on save a little money if your still into doing windows after a bit go for it then, jobs are few and far between at the min and that's a good one. Even start doing windows part time like alot do.

B

badbusdriver

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity Gav!, JLR is booming just now, go for it, after all, you can always revert back to window cleaning if it doesnt work out!. :)

All Round Cleaning

Cheers guys I was talking to the mrs and she said just to go for jlr for a bit and see how it works out , and maybe be able to get the funds together to buy my gear .

So I think I'l do that for a while just see how it goes fingers crossed eh but the woman on the phone said il hear within the next month .

S

SteveSmee

As they said mate, just go for it, the windows will always be there waiting if you change your mind

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock