Fecking typical !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Mar 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Iapplied for a job with jaguar land rover in january went for tests etc passed those , then got called in for an interview passed that .
    now in march had a phone call saying oh you have passed all the stages for selection etc etc you have a position but we are waiting for a start date from production .

jeeeez just as I have decided to start window cleaning for a living ffs
    but I not got the funds to start up .
    bleeding typical eh .

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Do that for a while pal it's a very good offer to pass up on save a little money if your still into doing windows after a bit go for it then, jobs are few and far between at the min and that's a good one. Even start doing windows part time like alot do.

3. James

James Guru

Jaguar Land Rover? Don't pass up that opportunity! As Paul said, work out when your Spain time is and sort it out part time

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?m5mx0r

4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity Gav!, JLR is booming just now, go for it, after all, you can always revert back to window cleaning if it doesnt work out!. :)

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Cheers guys I was talking to the mrs and she said just to go for jlr for a bit and see how it works out , and maybe be able to get the funds together to buy my gear .
    So I think I'l do that for a while just see how it goes fingers crossed eh but the woman on the phone said il hear within the next month .

6. SteveSmee

SteveSmee Guest

As they said mate, just go for it, the windows will always be there waiting if you change your mind

7. James

James Guru

Thread moved to Chit Chat.

Advertisement