Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price help please gutters.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

Did a soffit, facia & first clean on this, he didn't want gutters doing but now he does [emoji35] I got £150 for the clean but if I had done gutters at same time it probably would of been £175. Next window clean is £40 if I make it £65 does that seem OK. Gutters are metal so no idea how long they'll take. View attachment 6757 £25 seems low for gutters as a separate job

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Your first price and ongoing price for windows (£40) seems fine - assuming back is standard house. £25 way to low to clear out all the guttering.

wash em down, when he saw the finished soffits etc he said he wished he asked for gutters as well but i'd packed up & had somewhere else to be so i said best wait till i'm doing the windows again, its just £65 seems a lot but £25 extra for all the gutters seems cheap, house is an L shape at the back so not just a straight length

Always include cleaning the external guttering in with cleaning fascias and soffits Simon.

Pointless doing F+S without G. Learn from this one and make sure you quote for FSG next time.

i did really, i thought £175 then he said he didnt want gutters done so i went for £150 then he was chuffed with the job & now wants them washed as well

yeh your right mate, this was the most expensive ive done £75 was my last one so i was a bit shaky at saying 175 ha ha

Back