Fed Up Today And In Bad Mood Feel Like Giving Up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Jul 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I am so far behind and have almost 60 cleans to do and I only work weekends and evenings but its just been raining all day and sitting at home hasn't helped. my mood is just like this weather. the missus is spending the money faster than i can make it and my bike was towed on friday. I have to find £600 to £800 by friday to pay for **** and it not going to happen so there goes my bike and the other car is not getting its MOT...

just feel like I am working 6-7 days a week and 14 hours a day during the week for **** all. yes I have 150 customers but its bloody hard keeping this going and the day job.. and im not getting any younger. just feel like quitting today.

sorry for the rant guys.

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The weather has been disastrous! I'm behind too, been having to change the run slightly every week due to not getting all work done and some just have to wait til next month.

Would giving up your day job be an option?

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

at least you have your day job bringing money in? think of the window cleaners that only have the income from cleaning windows! they are not workin and getting anything in!
    there is always someone worse off than you, thats the way i look at it.
    im now over a week behind at 25-30 house a day! i would love to be only nearly 60 house behind! over winter last year i didnt work for nearly 2 months! so there is alot worse still to come!

4. harunh

harunh Legend

just stay positive koop mate u will soon reap the awards

5. mark m

mark m Hero

The rain will stop soon,there is still lots of long days in catch up stay postive

6. simon

simon Guru

i used some of the really bad weather to clean 3 mates houses while it was hammering down & they came up perfect so now i know i can work if i want to & if i say i'll redo it if there's any complaints.

bad knews about your bike though mate. i'd have a bit of a session,20 pints sorts everything out for a while

7. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Thanks guys, I went to fetch my bike today. paid the buggers but going to now contest it. And came home (day off today) and worked from 13:00 to 19:00 and got a whole days worth done.

I found actually doing some physical work de-stressed me a lot.

And your right there are guys out there that are just window cleaner so I should look on the bright side.

Matt

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

This is the most frustrating period I have had since starting as a window cleaner last August. I am sat here looking at the BBC forecast and it has given heavy rain all day. It seems at the moment that you cannot have more than one dry day. It must change!

Advertisement