Feedback on video

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Diwrnach, Mar 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

So just made this video for promotion on facebook, youtube etc, and of coarse the family all think its amazing, after some feedback from you lot as I know how critical you all are :p

Advertisement
  2. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

That is annoying, no idea why it is showing the old thumbnail and not the nice updated one?

3. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

It is really very good. Are.you going to post it on your website or somewhere else too ? Facebook I suppose woud bring a lot of results with something like this. Good video :)

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Thanks, I will put it anywhere I can really lol, aim on having multiple videos for youtube which can only help rankings, facebook page and facebook advert etc, first video I have done and took a bit of messing about but took me maybe 4 hours? I could do another pretty quickly now I have it all worked out though.

5. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

I like it, especially that conny restoration, great job on that one, cant remember seeing one quite that bad before

6. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Yeah I should of got more pics of it, the whole thing was like it, it was surrounded by vine type plants, and been left for years.

Worse one I have seen as well lol.

7. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Often i clean a job and wish i took a before and after shot

8. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Must be great living/working in the cotswolds, i take the misses to bourton on water a couple times a year for the day, beautiful place

9. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Only really notice how nice it is here when we go somewhere else and realise what a **** hole it is LOL.

And yeah I am terrible for before and after shots, I regularly get before, almost never afters, really need to kick myself in the ass for it, also customer feedback, nearly always forget to ask people to leave feedback.

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

anytime you want to miss home just stop bu Notts for a pint Diwr! :p

Advertisement