Feel Like Jacking It In

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Jul 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I've had enough !!!!!

**** weather
    Not earning any money !!!!
    Not picking up new customers !!!!

Got my wedding on the 28th and I'm so f****d off .

WHEN IS THIS WEATHER GOING TO DO ONE FFS !!!!!!!

I ONLY HAVE 50 CUSTOMERS SO FAR I DUMPED AROUND 10 AS THEY WERE MESSERS AND TIME WASTERS !
    I BEEN GOING FOR NEARLY 6 WEEKS BUT DONT FEEL LIKE IM DOING ENOUGH TO GROW THE BUSINESS FFS I NEED A MIRACLE.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Head up you are doing great the weather is **** and not so many people are thinking about ithere windows 50 custy in 6 weeks you cant moan about that that is more than i had in that time

50 custy 6 weeks ,Thats over 400 custy in a year

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Chin up! Still early days yet. I suppose buying some work is out the question?

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Marks right. 50 custies in 6 weeks is great. The weathers doing all in and also gardeners roofers etc. you may already be doing this but try use the rainy days to get more custies ie knocking flyers walking into shops ect. Must admit tho even I've had enough of this weather now it's so depressing. Keep going gav it will work. As mark said not many are thinking about there windows at the mo.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Hey Gav mate we are on the same boat remember ? ;)

Its **** weather... but you still can make money in this **** weather.... I love when it rains.... WHY ???? Because the customers that complain i will explain to them how i work and its not going to make a diffrence... if their not happy then thats another bad customers off my list.... :p :D

I got 95 customers mate... and i am going to get rid of another 5 or so in the next week or so :)

95 customers only brings in around £650ish for me a month.... but i got to pay bills and keep up with it... thats why i got a part time job to make up for it mate...

Im so short of money :( but ive been goign for nearly 8 weeks now mate... and i know im doing well for myself :)

And you are doing well aswell... infact your doing better then me because your prices are much higher then mine mate.... so think when you get up to 150 customers you will havea healthy profit...

For me to make a good profit... i really need to get up to 200 customers mate !

And theirs always customers to be gained mate.... i suggest you print of your own leaflets and drop them all over the joint mate... or get some leaflets made.... ive only dropped 700/800 leaflets and ive had over 5 calls due tot his drop :)

Also knock on doors as you have been in the past 6 weeks mate.... :)

6. All Round Cleaning

jeez H when you put it like that im doing half as much work for not a lot less than you .

i got 50 customers and thats bringing in £525.25 every 4 weeks .

thats not including the commercial job at £90.00 tri monthly .

I need to get out there and hit it hard .

7. mark m

mark m Hero

Thats better chin up

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I like how you added the tri - monthly bit in there

9. All Round Cleaning

I took it from your post ha ha .

10. paulio

paulio Active Member

It's catching on already!!!