Feeling Flat

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by KFH19, Oct 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. KFH19

KFH19 Member

I've not had customers cancel this week but two have rearranged.
    I've just left feeling a bit flat and low, I'm struggling to pick up new work.
    I leaflet drop, advertise in a monthly mag, Facebook sales groups etc....it's just really slow.
    I've quoted a few jobs recently and I've had no replies, I don't think it's price...4 bedroom house £15, 3 bed gutter clearance £40 etc.

Get your violins out!

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Do you have a website?

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

General concensus is (and it wasn't on your list) canvassing is THE BEST and fastest way to gain work. Facebook, do your ads grab attention and do your flyers do that? Just plod on mate and don't let it get ya down a couple of awkward customers isn't all that bad and Rome wasn't built in a day.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

And as for price it depends where you are some places that's cheap and some its the opposite.

Advertisement