Feeling Good

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by cmack001, Feb 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cmack001

cmack001 Guest

I've not been in the window cleaning business long, but I'm really starting to feel like a proper window cleaner now. I feel like I've perfected my skills with the squeegee and my quality of work and speed are improving. For once in my life I actually feel happy in my work.

I know this is a bit of a silly topic to start but just feel chuffed I'm making progress and wanted to share it with people that know what I'm talking about. Lol

Advertisement
  2. chris

chris Member

how long did it take you to learn to squeegee?

3. cmack001

cmack001 Guest

Took me a good while to master it to be honest cause I kept leaving streaks and having to do straight pulls and stuff to get the window looking half decent. But now I've got it off to a fine art lol

4. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum cmack001 and I am glad you have sorted the art of window cleaning

5. cmack001

cmack001 Guest

Thanks mate, never knew their was as much to learn but I'be loved the challenge

6. Posh

Posh Hero

People think we just throw water on & wipe it off but there's a bit more to it.

7. cmack001

cmack001 Guest

I'm no going to lie, when I first thought about doing it this is the thought that crossed my mind "I think I'm going to start a window cleaning business, I mean it's just cleaning glass how hard can it be."

Then I ordered a kit and started learning.....and I've no bloody stopped since lol

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You'll never take me alive copper haha.

Advertisement