Fellow Window Cleaner Not Happy With Me Lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jul 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I seen a window cleaner a few weeks back and he never said nothing we had a little chat but he was a bit awkward with me the first time i said to him what prices u price these houses ? He goes cant tell u that i said to him why not wereo n the same boat mate no competition mate etc and he showed me his van system etc that day aswell.

So today i seen him again i waved at him and he just looked at me i was like :S

The nhe came closer to knock on 1 of the doors to collect money while i was colelcting aswell... i go oright he goes oright

Then he goes to me u got many around here ? i go about 10.... he goes i got 40... he goes ikm not happy with u on my round like ,,,, i go what do u mean ? i cant say no to work that comes to me can i? lol then he goes u better not take any of my work... i go to him listen mate why would i take your work ? your out here to make a living and so am i..... i never undercut window cleaners..... phone calls come to me..... and i take the job on simple. he goes to me u advertising like ? i go yeah yeah lol then i go to him.... if people say they got a window cleaner i take no interest, i go to him im not going to take any of your work mate dont worry i got to put the bread on the table and so have u end off..

lol i could of hammered him if i wanted to... but i thought hmmmm lets just keep it calm... if he comes up again im going to say to him ? what do u want me to do now ? Give up my livelyhood for u... and ill hammer him i he trys it again :p but adoubt he will try it again i said to him straight how it is.

END OFF

HAHA

And the best part of it is i picked up 2 new customers on that estate aswell while i was cleaning... and one man said hes going to use tme for his caravan to be cleaned ;)

so a bonus on top of it ! come on :D

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I love it when you have days like today lol.Great post End off

3. harunh

harunh Legend

He was a baldy man quite big hes twice my age aswell :p LOL

4. mark m

mark m Hero

There is nothing wrong with going bald and twice your age lol

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Lol but thought he could bully me about ! haha :p

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Well done H. But like mark said nowt wrong with being bald & old lol.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

8. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

I like the story H

I'm actually quite shocked that someone could be such a baby about you cleaning windows in that area aswell. I'd say the exact same thing mate. Good on ya for standing your ground! I take it he just sulked off in the end?

Is this quite a common thing in the window cleaning biz? TURF WARS!???? Lol

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Look at my new thread :)

Advertisement