Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windows still clean thank you!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Greener

Hi all, bit of a first for me I'm afraid o_OI just received this text from a new/ish customer I have only cleaned the once before who said yes to an 8 weekly clean, just wondering how you boys would PROFESSIONALLY reply??

Hi dale is it possible you could do it a bit nearer xmas maybe 3 wks time As they are still clean , many thanks neil

Explain price agreed is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync you only come round at a certain frequency and the aim is to keep the windows consistently clean so that you do no have to do a first clean every time as this would take longer and inevitably cost more money.

Explain price agreed is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync you only come round at a certain frequency and the aim is to keep the windows consistently clean so that you do no have to do a first clean every time as this would take longer and inevitably cost more money.
Great answer thanks @CMRwindowcleaning /emoticons/wink.png

Here's a couple of standard templates I've just formulated, please let me know what you think?

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? the agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money. Regards Dale

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? With regards to the rain, rain water won't affect the clean in anyway due to the fact rain water is pure water much like the water I use, this is why I'm happy to give a 100% rain satisfaction guarantee, if once the rain stops and the windows are dry if your not happy just send me a text and I will come and do them again. The agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money.Kind regards Dale

Use the second one but add to the rain guarantee it must be within 24 hours.

I've had a - holes calling two weeks later to moan. I tell them yeah its rained 5 times and the weather's been **** for 2 weeks of course your windows will now have a few spots. If you want to blame me it has to be within 24 hours to be fair.

H

Use the second one but add to the rain guarantee it must be within 24 hours.
I've had a - holes calling two weeks later to moan. I tell them yeah its rained 5 times and the weather's been **** for 2 weeks of course your windows will now have a few spots. If you want to blame me it has to be within 24 hours to be fair.
Good point buddy /emoticons/wink.png how's this read?

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? With regards to the rain, rain water won't affect the clean in anyway due to the fact rain water is pure water much like the water I use, this is why I'm happy to give a 100% rain satisfaction guarantee if once the rain stops and the windows are dry if your not happy just send me a text within 24hours and I will come and do them again. The agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money. Kind regards Dale

Back