Female Window cleaners...do they exist...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Expurgoclean, Apr 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Expurgoclean

Expurgoclean Member

Was just pondering on thought...and I have yet to come across a girl/woman who does window cleaning as a profession. Are there any here? Not that I'm trying to chat any up mind you...lol

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I think we have two here mate, one regular. I always have a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure my Mrs isnt looking at my screen when I click on shazzys profile pic, I suggest you do the same.::-P::thumbsup:

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Mind you shazzys not here to often anymore.

4. Expurgoclean

Expurgoclean Member

lol might take you up on that

5. There's loads and they're all beautiful.

In Valhalla.

6. fenderjaguar

fenderjaguar Well-Known Member

Which girl in their right mind would want to, really? If I was a girl, I'd be cutting hair, doing nails, makeup/beauty etc

7. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

My wife is a window cleaner and my sister has begun. I know of a few wifes that work with their husbands as well. So they are out there, they wont come on the forum, as they think its sado_O, but they do bookface, which I think is sad:confused::)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There are a 3 lady window cleaners I have seen in my area that work with their partners and 1 mother a daughter team,

9. simon

simon Guru

my fiancee works with me when my sons off & theres at least 2 other teams locally.
    i think its great that not all lassess start quivering & shrieking at the thought of breaking a nail i really cant be arsed with all that lol

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i employed 2 girls at one stage , very good at the detailing and no fear of heights .

Advertisement