Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Female Window cleaners...do they exist...?

I think we have two here mate, one regular. I always have a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure my Mrs isnt looking at my screen when I click on shazzys profile pic, I suggest you do the same.::p::thumbsup:

Which girl in their right mind would want to, really? If I was a girl, I'd be cutting hair, doing nails, makeup/beauty etc

My wife is a window cleaner and my sister has begun. I know of a few wifes that work with their husbands as well. So they are out there, they wont come on the forum, as they think its sado_O, but they do bookface, which I think is sad:confused:/emoticons/smile.png

There are a 3 lady window cleaners I have seen in my area that work with their partners and 1 mother a daughter team,

my fiancee works with me when my sons off & theres at least 2 other teams locally.

i think its great that not all lassess start quivering & shrieking at the thought of breaking a nail i really cant be arsed with all that lol

My mrs comes out with me quite regular and usually helps with pressure washing jobs, she loves pressure washing.

Mine can stick to doing my admin and sorting dinner

Would do my swede in working with her all day

Plus she earns good money teaching braille to blind kids

Mine can stick to doing my admin and sorting dinnerWould do my swede in working with her all day

Plus she earns good money teaching braille to blind kids
Mine does the admin and cooking as well, she is a chef, good one as well /emoticons/smile.png

told her if i ever expand to doing domestic cleaning she can run that side of things. she seemed with happy with that lol

In all seriousness though, she has two jobs and she might drop one and do something self employed when ive got myself sorted.

Back