Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?

S

sam walton

Hi lads,

been looking at a site by a company called TL KILLIS (google it) one of the trolley systems costs £695, It's the Filtapura 100/6/18. has anybody any experience with it or for that matter the company.

Any info would be greatly received.

Thanks.

Geordie sam.

Howay the lads.

looks like a it should be a lot cheaper than that! its diy looking.

buy the parts:-

trolly - £42

barrel - £3

Battery - £20

Pump - £80

hose and wire- £30

Pump box - £30

di bottle - £110

total £315 for the same thing!

Yer just a bit, I tried to open the picture to make it bigger and it opened up on the left hand side of the screen and could only see half of it!

looks like a it should be a lot cheaper than that! its diy looking.

buy the parts:-

trolly - £42

barrel - £3

Battery - £20

Pump - £80

hose and wire- £30

Pump box - £30

di bottle - £110

total £315 for the same thing!
Battery £20 !!! Tel me more /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks, have you used any of them. From the spec one would last around 2.5 hours and the other about 3.5 hours. Doesn't give any data on cycles so probably may last 6 months if used frequently.

Amp draw would be from a pump and controller.

i use :-

http://www.batterymasters.co.uk/Product-Ultramax-NP7-12,-12V-7Ah-with-4.8mm-0.187-Wide-Male-Spade-connection-(L(mm)-W(mm)-H(mm)-151-65-98)_1376.aspx

with a back pack pump, i only use this a few times but has done over 200-300lts of water inbetween charges and still had power in it, thats without a controler.

plus i have used this:-

http://www.batterymasters.co.uk/Product-Ultramax-NP26-12,-12V-26Ah-Sealed-Lead-Acid-High-Capacity-Battery-(L(mm)-W(mm)-H(mm)-166-175-125)_1369.aspx

with a surflo 100psi pump without controler and that lasted a long time working each day too!

Back