Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Motorised reel worth getting?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Hi just wondered if any one out there has got one and are they worth getting.

Can you fit more work in using it? Or are they more hassle than they are worth?

they are no hassle at all,ok the reel should be fixed in the van so maybe that may be an issue if you need to lock the van up but again there are the pulley options for that.

i wouldn't ever go back to a manual reel again its not really a time saving investment but keeps your body more refreshed so you can work that bit quicker or feel more motivated to do more work,

i guess the cost pans out at £2 a day for a year to own one so its not really that big an investment really and will more than pay for itself in that time

Hi just wondered if any one out there has got one and are they worth getting.
Can you fit more work in using it? Or are they more hassle than they are worth?
ive got the waterworks hd real its ace no more lifting hose real in out van no more winding in 100m and ur sholder and arm burning u will be less tired throu the day so can get more work done ide also never go back to a standerd hose real u can wind in 100m in 23 seconds there not cheep but well worth it and also it can be used as a standerd real as it come with a handle just in case ur moter packs in a new moter is £70 i think so not out the way if it does go rong

Cheers for the info what's a decent make and did you both fit it in your vans yourselves?

Back