Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Contractor with lettings agency?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Anyone do this?

Been asked to meet about becoming the sole contractor for window cleaning to a lettings agency with a 200 property portfolio. Not a massive agency just a one office type company.

Just wondered if anyone does this and how they get on with prices etc.

Apparently I will get a job list per month and then complete it as and when so sounds ok but not sure if they'll pay peanuts. I'll find out anyway, might be a foot in the door for carpet cleaning as well.

My middle daughter used to be the rental manager for a lettungs agent. I never cleaned a window for them. The poor window cleaner they used was given the run around. Expected to drop everything to drive miles to clean a £15 house coz they have new tenants moving in tomorrow. Have a look mate but treat it with caution. Ask yourself why they haven't got a queue of window cleaners waiting to take on the contract!

I'd like to get into this and I've been to some letting agents with my business card. The way I see it, if you do a good job, they'll prob thrown more and more work your way which can't be a bad thing.

Back