Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filling Backpacks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

how do you fit this to a tank tho? wouldnt you have to be able to reach it inside the bottom of the tank to screw on stuff inside the tank?

how do you fit this to a tank tho? wouldnt you have to be able to reach it inside the bottom of the tank to screw on stuff inside the tank?
Your right Kips, I fitted the same tap to my tank, I used one of those sticks with a gripper on the end, like the litter pickers use.

Don't think Simon was on about an extra hole/tap you put into the tank for filling backpacks as he mentioned using the existing thread on the oulet "for backpacks only" hence why he said he just screws the I" tap on which has a 1" outlet too.

Anyhow knoxy I did wonder how fitting an extra tap on an upright tank you could get the nut on the back inside the tank so now I know how it could be done /emoticons/wink.png

Don't think Simon was on about an extra hole/tap you put into the tank for filling backpacks as he mentioned using the existing thread on the oulet "for backpacks only" hence why he said he just screws the I" tap on which has a 1" outlet too.
Anyhow knoxy I did wonder how fitting an extra tap on an upright tank you could get the nut on the back inside the tank so now I know how it could be done /emoticons/wink.png
Mine is not a nut, it was some kind of plastic threaded bolt with a hole through it that fits on the inside of the tank. Its not difficult to fit but it's scary as hell drilling into your tank :huh:

hi guys sorry for afftopic - just a quick question does a 003 TDS reading is enough to do a good job - or it has to be 000 ? I just can't get it lower the 003

thanks

hi guys sorry for afftopic - just a quick question does a 003 TDS reading is enough to do a good job - or it has to be 000 ? I just can't get it lower the 003
thanks
That will be fine.

Back