Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyone is your friend until you start doing better than them!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Nipped out this morning to get my redbull as off work today and still wanted one lol

Ran into a local cleaner who i aint seen for ages at garage.

He's got a new van over weekend (4/5 years old) he was really trying to rub my nose in it.

He actually said have you still got that "baby combo you call a van" nah mate got a transit now.

Anyways left it at that! Mine was round the back so he couldn't see it. As i drove off, i waved at him and he's like double looked at the van and shouted out you %&^*! ripping people off again!!!

He wasn't joking about either, I landed a big job a few years back and we was nearly double his price and he's never let it go lol

Shocked!!!!!!!!!!

There a funny lot round your way
Why you working Saturday? ?
Have you noticed. Nobody waves or says hello though ??? That van on Friday I packed next to is only one of a few who are decent.

Posted from my iPhone

Why you working Saturday ?
Lost mate ?!

Posted from my iPhone
I was wondering was you working Saturday if having today off but then i remembered why lol

I only just woke up so not on the ball first thing

f_1a46acb7fa.jpg

Lot of truth in your statement damo. My wife and I recently treated ourselves to a brand new Nissan quaskie. I told none of my mates about it, as I thought it would be bragging. When my mate bob (who works in a factory on cack money) came round my gaff to borrow my drill, the first words out of his gob were 'your so jammy, you don't know how lucky you are". This was said with pure spite in his voice.

I put him in his place I can tell you

Latest Posts

Back