'Find us on Facebook' van signage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Adams0211, May 31, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

When I ordered the sign writing for my van I also included two 'Find us on Facebook' signs.

In the last week I've had three new customers mention it to me when they've contacted me for a quote.

One woman said that she saw me drive by her and that she wouldn't have had time to take down my phone number but didn't have to worry as she saw she could look me up on Facebook.

Bit of a pointless post really but if you've got a Facebook page it might be something worth considering. You can buy them on eBay and apply them yourself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

reminds me i keep forgettin to get a stash of false biz cards made up. to keep in my wallet to give to what you jus know is going to be a messer who walks up & starts chattin on the street.

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

hey Adams0211, heres a thought would u mind if i used your number on these falsie cards? im thinking that you would add a bit of authenticity when they call up. dont fret,im sure youre too far away for them to follow thru and book you

4. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Ha ha. I'll give them a quote from google street view and tell them I'll add them to my round for added authenticity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. TolishAPurd

I might just copy this idea, there's so much mileage in it. The business name on the card could be:
    'C U Next Time'- Window Cleaning.
    Cleaner and director of business affairs: F Koff
    Contact number: (make this the number of a window supplier, this should make for phone call a little bit confusing for both parties and keep them chatting for longer)

6. Damo

Damo Guru

They usually find lesbian g&y bisexual window cleaners though when they search for moi.

7. TolishAPurd

Might be worth changing the uniforms mate, you might be sending out the wrong messages.

_male_pinup__movie_poster_series___window_cleaner_by_eddiechin-d6tkeoc.jpg

8. Cghwindowcleaning

Cghwindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Off topic but van looks good I like the sign writing simple and to the point.

9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Cheers mate. Simple and to the point was what I was aiming for so looks like i got it right

10. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I didn't realise daveyboy was doing abseiling now image.jpeg

Advertisement