Firepit idea

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SkulBlaker, May 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

Not my idea, but I took the family to a camping/glamping Eco campsite last week and they had old washing machine drums as firepits for the pod users to use. I managed to get an old one of a custie who had it laying at the backdoor for 2 months and it works an absolute treat, takes a bit of work to get it out but the results are great. You need to flip the belt pulley wheel around so that it sits flush though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I love fire pits. At the moment we have a circle of large stones that me and the lad have a camp fire on from time to time, but I plan on building a permanent one very soon.

3. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I like a nice fire pit too. We've got a chimnea where we are at the moment but we'll be moving to my parents house when they move to Spain early next year and I plan on building a fire pit once we're there.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have done this on my patio on several occasions and is a good camping cooker also
    Learnt this in the reserves off a dutch guy
    Looks cool too

5. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

I've got a Mitsubishi wheel with three legs welded on. Works perfectly! A remnant from my pikey days.

6. TolishAPurd

The ones you buy cost a fortune, and you can build so much bigger and better for a lot less.

Advertisement