Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Okay not quite windowcleaning or is it.....as it gets me through the day...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ahh no ...forgot the bedtime read...shall put it on here whilst you ponder the sweets...nope they are the same size....

er hang on tuffers you may be right ...they do look smaller...fookin robbin b arstewards...i will test tomoz as i have an old en in my jacket pocket ...

now thats a rip off...

now for the bedtime read....well actually..another cnc waffle...

well i got this job...and she said she would leave the tenner under the bin...

so i did the windows and went to the bin....ahhhh ...nowt there...lifted up the bin looked inside the bin and all around...hmmmm

so i called back a week or so later....

oh did you not get it i left it under the bin ....in a blue food bag....so we went off and searched the pair of us...nowt ...so she gave me another tenner and i left it at that and thought she didnt trust me i wont hear from her again...

but yesterday the phone rang....oh...we found the tenner by the shed....well i dont know if she did or didnt but anyway i went today....and this time she left it under the door mat like she did before...a see thru door matt i add...

i went straight there to get my money before starting....it looked like some one was in with three cars on the drive...i sneaked low and got my money but before i could go a few feet ...hello ...she was out of the door...

i said oh thankyou i have the money....oh...would you like a cup of tea...and then she said she was off out for two hours music to my ears....so i dont know if she ever found the tenner or made up she found it or whatever...but...

i just opened the bag to get the tenner and....it was fiveteen...so ....was it a tip....or as i suspect...what she used to pay the other window cleaner....and ....will i get that next time...? i will let you know in the spring when i next clean it...i live in hope.../emoticons/biggrin.png

night night tuffers another day tomorrow...a rather wet one by the looks of it....

could be that as well abs...we shall see....

and so i ventured out to find an original sweetie from my belt pocket....nope they both weigh 5 grams the same....i even opened them up and tried to see any size difference....couldnt see any but the one out of my pocket was all sticky....so thats another job i have to do today...eat my old sweeties....its a hard life....

lovely grey murky day....all set for some cr ap work which doesnt look so cr ap in this weather and a couple of gutter clearouts for a change and a bit of gardening so what ever the weather dave er cnc will be out and about...pondering the mysteries of the sweetie packet../emoticons/biggrin.png

could be that as well abs...we shall see....
and so i ventured out to find an original sweetie from my belt pocket....nope they both weigh 5 grams the same....i even opened them up and tried to see any size difference....couldnt see any but the one out of my pocket was all sticky....so thats another job i have to do today...eat my old sweeties....its a hard life....

lovely grey murky day....all set for some cr ap work which doesnt look so cr ap in this weather and a couple of gutter clearouts for a change and a bit of gardening so what ever the weather dave er cnc will be out and about...pondering the mysteries of the sweetie packet../emoticons/biggrin.png
Aren't them sweeties aimed at lovely gray old perverted grandads ?? Think I'll get some /emoticons/wink.png

yep sums me up /emoticons/biggrin.png

due to do the old extreme haircut shortly.....wife says i only do it so you cant see the grey....

many a day they save my life and keep me going when the body wants to go home...

went to maccy d yesterday and thought great no traffic...i have to park up and go in as...my drivers window has packed up....

opened the door to a long line of school kids.....so that was the end of my dinner ....so reach for the sweeties.....its okay...most of my teeth are false...

reminds me on a building site just before xmas and paddy was wondering around with a tin of sweets and handing them out so i swapped him one ....and his big toothless grin smiled back at me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the other day I was going to ask you what sweets it was that you kept on your belt, now I know. /emoticons/biggrin.png

i never used to have sweets but my handy man friend who seems to just keep going kept offering me a sweet and i begin to think...well they are mainly sugar and as long as i keep going i dont care how i do it.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Okay, the sweets.

Sooooo if a standard bag is weighing 110g . Then a 135g bag is 22.7% extra and then a 137.5g has 25% extra ????

I need more sloe gin.

maybe the packet supposed to say an extra 2.5grams, maybe someone pressed the wrong buttons and it went to print?

I am a bit partial to sloe gin and port, not mixed though.

Got to pick my sloes this weekend to make my Christmas gin

Longer left in the better though

Maybe they are just rip offs

Will sell it like that for a while then stop and reduce the standard bag size

Same as dairymilk did

Smaller bar same price

You've missed the sloes. Fruit was out early this year. Ours is 'slam' gin. Sloes and damsons. Works great with just a touch of almond essence. Only half a demijohn left.

Now raspberry vodka! That's even better ! Don't forget the lemons and sugar. Nearly all gone though.

More canvassing tommorow.........

Back