Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit of help with a quote.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alex87

Hi all.

Just after a bit of advice for a quote I have been asked to submit.

Basically it is for a company who deal with property maintenance for a local council. I will be required when a Tennant leaves the property and will be getting up to 10 cleans a week from this to start with.

They want me to quote for the following and prices are per window/door

1 bedroom house up to 4 windows

2 bedroom house up to 5 windows

3 bedroom house up to 8 windows

4 bedroom house up to 10 windows

5 bedroom house up to 15 windows

Property with 16 plus windows.

My average 3 bedroom house price for the area I work is £8.

If anyone can give any advice as to best way to approach this.

Thanks

I'm thinking something like

Am I cutting myself short or am I over pricing it.

End of tenancy? Sounds like they could be mingers, price accordingly.
Haha.

I don't think your wrong there.

Struggling a bit with quoting though as I do want the work as it has the potential to grow quite big. But as said don't want to undercut myself

If I'm reading this right your saying a 1 bed would at most be £6 (poss £4.50). Now it could be anywhere so not near another job and they'd probably want it doing in a small time window. That added to the fact it's an end of tenancy so probably minging I'd say your too cheap by half.

That said I'm newish to the game so what do I know

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking something like

Am I cutting myself short or am I over pricing it.
At those prices you would be doing a 5 bed house in :turd: state for only £16.50 you should be getting double that at least due to it being a first clean and 1 off job

The amount of time it would take you would be earning more doing your regulars

You need to massively up your prices or its not worth it no matter how big it gets. Assume they are always going to be bogging. Price by window is a mugs game, price for the job- your work starts the moment you leave the house, not when you clean the first window.

Back