first cleans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by lee.h, May 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. lee.h

lee.h Member

been goin a little while now so naturally still doing a lot of first cleans. not gonna lecture everyone on how dirty some of them are as im sure your all too aware lol. any one got any tips. i been using alot of traditional to do them as i find the wfp uses so much water to rinse it thoroughly on first clean and the drips off some items like vents etc are a ***htmare.. open to any ideas no matter what method you use.. thanks. lee

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

tbh u could spray them with virosol to loosen it up if thay are that bad and then rinse and then clean as normal simples

first cleans take a while what ever way u do them lol

3. lee.h

lee.h Member

is that like muck off or something like that?[hr]
    iv used that on some of the really green stuff

4. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

im guessing your talking about frames? i just use the sills cloth, wipe all the dirt off, then wipe with a dry scrim if needed, seems to do a good job in most cases, for really hard marks i use that age-old secret ingredient, elbow grease

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya its just a degreeser really loads of uses tho and ideal for window frames conservitores ect

£5 per 5 litres so is cheap but delivery is £7 in most places so just get 2-3 bottles to make it worth getting it imo i solt a bottle to my mate for £10 lol

iv had muc off and virosol is a lot better imo loads of guys on here use it tho just an idea ;]

6. A.K WINDOWS

i just use dry scrim found this the best way when the cloths wet the dirt smears all over.

Advertisement